To publish an app listing, take the following steps:
- If you haven’t already, set up a Google Cloud Platform (GCP) project.
- In your GCP project, configure the OAuth consent screen, create your
OAuth 2.0 credential, and submit your app for OAuth
- Depending on the scopes your app uses, you might not need to undergo OAuth verification. See When does my app need to be verified by Google.
- Enable and configure the Google Workspace Marketplace SDK.
- Create a store listing.
- If you want your app to be available publicly, submit it for review.
- If you want your app to only be available to your organization, it doesn’t need to be reviewed.
Once your app passes OAuth verification and app review, the app listing becomes live in the Google Workspace Marketplace, or for chatbots, the chatbot catalog.