2018 Dates & Location
Flutter Live will be held 4 December, 2018 presented from the Science Museum on Exhibition Rd, Kensington, London SW7 2DD, UK.
For the latest information, please visit the Flutter Live website and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow and join the social conversation about the event using the official #FlutterLive hashtag. In addition, we'll be emailing important information to all accepted applicants, along with check-in instructions prior to the event.
Throughout the event, in-person attendees can participate by attending the pre-show reception and the keynote address, and chatting with the Flutter team and community.
Livestream & Recordings
If you cannot attend this event in person, then watch the livestream of the keynote on the Flutter Live website throughout the event.
Viewing parties will be hosted around the world during Flutter Live. At these events, organizers stream live video of all sessions to viewers in a group setting. For those who cannot attend the event in person, livestreaming parties are a fun way to tune in remotely while still catching the excitement of the event and meeting other people.
Tickets to Flutter Live are offered at no charge. However, we are no longer accepting applications and will soon send more details to those who applied.
Registration Terms & Conditions
- Each individual may reserve only one ticket.
- You may not register on behalf of anyone else.
- Flutter Live tickets must be used by the original registrant and are non-transferable.
- By registering and accepting any discounts, gifts, or items of value related to Flutter Live, you certify that you are able to do so in compliance with applicable laws and your own organization’s code of conduct.
- Tickets may not be sold, bartered, auctioned, or transferred in any way and doing so may result in Google rendering the ticket null and void, without any responsibility to Google.
- At check-in, we’ll check your photo ID prior to assigning your event badge. We're OK with government issued licenses, passports, and other forms of identification. If you don’t have proper identification, you won’t receive a badge or gain admittance to the event.
- Please make sure to apply using the name that matches the government-issued photo ID you’ll be presenting when you check in to the event.
- Attendees younger than 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or another adult guardian/chaperone (like a teacher) to attend Flutter Live 2018. The parent or legal guardian of the minor attendee must return a signed version of this parental consent form in advance of the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the required parental consent form.
- Attendees cannot bring guests to Flutter Live or to the reception. If you have someone traveling with you, then they must apply to attend themselves and, if accepted, have their own attendee ticket.
- Photographs and/or video taken at Flutter Live by Google, or others on behalf of Google, may include your image or likeness. You agree that Google may use such photographs and/or video for any purpose without compensation to you.
- All information entered into the registration form must be correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge. All information must be entered in English. Some of the information provided (such as name and company), may be included on the Flutter Live badge.
- For questions about Flutter Live, or to request the deletion of personal or event data after the event ends, contact us at email@example.com.
- Badges may contain NFC, BLE, or other RFID technologies to help us serve attendees and determine participation in various sessions and activities.
- All applicants agree to allow Google to contact them regarding their application and attendance at the event. By applying for a ticket, you agree to allow Google to communicate with you via email with information regarding the event.
- Attendance is not allowed by the following: residents of embargoed countries; individuals ordinarily resident in embargoed countries; or individuals otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs.
- You agree to be solely responsible for your own safety, belongings and well-being while participating in Flutter Live. Google LLC and its affiliates won't be liable for your participation in this event.
- Applicants and attendees can request the deletion of their registration data after the event ends by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Registration Details
- Registration for this event includes access to all sessions, product demos, admission to the reception, and attendance at the keynote. We also provide complimentary snacks. In addition, attendees receive an event badge and may be offered additional gifts. If you aren’t sure whether your school, university, organization, or agency allows you to accept these items, please check with your local ethics officer before the event. The food and gifts are optional, so it might be possible to attend the event even if you cannot accept any giveaways.
- If you aren’t a resident of the UK, then check with your local government to determine the required documents and arrangements needed for your travel. Google cannot contact an embassy on your behalf.
All presentations will be in English. Attendance at sessions and product demos is on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you’re joining us in person, here are some useful tips to navigate your way through the conference:
- Lost & Found: For lost and found items, please report to the registration desk where we can assist you.
- Meals: Refreshments will be served in the Science Museum in the Welcome Wing basement.
- Food Allergy Note: All food is produced in a commercial commissary kitchen that processes eggs, dairy, tree nuts and other allergens. We take allergies very seriously and trace amounts of these ingredients may occur. Those with food allergies should provide their own meals.
- Social Hour: All registered attendees are invited to a social hour immediately following the keynote address on 4 December. Event credentials will be required for entry. Please join us for passed small plates and beverages. Alcoholic beverages will be available for those who are 18 years of age and older.
Badges & Badge Pick-up
Badge pickup will be available starting at 3:00 p.m. GMT on Tuesday, 4 December. Make sure to bring your photo ID along with your registration confirmation email, as we’ll need to verify it prior to assigning you your badge for this event. We’re OK with government issued licenses, passports, and other forms of identification. If you don’t have proper identification, you cannot receive a badge and won’t be admitted into the conference. Everyone is guaranteed a seat for the keynotes, but the best seats will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. So make sure to arrive early to the event!
Please note, you may not share, give, or otherwise provide your event badge to anyone. Badges aren’t replaceable, so don't lose yours or you won’t be readmitted to the conference. You must wear your badge to gain admission to this event, including the sessions, codelabs, and after hours. If requested by security, please display or provide additional identification. Badges may include your name and company or organization (if provided).
The event will be held indoors. There is no enforced dress code, so please be comfortable and casual. Coat check is available at registration and is located in the Welcome Wing basement. The cloak room will be open during the event hours.
Accessibility Accommodations for Attendees
Science Museum is an accessible venue, please approach a member of staff should you require any assistance.
Google strives to make events open and accessible to everyone, regardless of disability or special needs. Participants with disabilities and/or special needs should provide details in the registration form and/or by emailing us at email@example.com. This information will be kept private and distributed only to the individuals who need it to complete accommodation requests. Otherwise, please ask a member of staff at the help desk for assistance or questions about accessibility during the event.
No solicitation or selling of items or services is allowed at this event. Any attendee conducting these activities might be removed from the event.
Attendees younger than 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or another adult guardian/chaperone (like a teacher) to attend Flutter Live 2018. The parent or legal guardian of the minor attendee must return a signed version of this parental consent form in advance of the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the required parental consent form.
We will be offering a limited amount of reimbursement for childcare for those attendees that may require it. For more information, please email email@example.com.
A mother’s room will be provided on site during the event, located on in the Welcome Wing basement. Please ask any staff member for assistance.
Prayer rooms will be provided on site during the event, located in the Welcome Wing basement. Please ask any staff member for assistance.
Please review our Community Guidelines to ensure that Flutter Live is a harassment-free and inclusive event experience for everyone.