message in Google Chat. You can asynchronously create, get, update, or delete
a message in the Google Chat API by calling corresponding methods. The guides in
this section explain how to do the following:
- Create a message to post a text or card message. You can also start or reply to a message thread.
- Get a message to get details about a message, like when it was sent or what it says.
- List messages to see a paginated, filterable list of messages in a space.
- Update a message to change message attributes, such as what it says. You can also append text to a card message, or a card to a text message.
- Delete a message when it's no longer needed.
To asynchronously create a message in a Chat space without a Chat app, set up a webhook.