11 Google apps, 1 platform in the cloud
Try a 5-minute quickstart
Add-on for Google DocsCreate a Docs add-on that transforms selected text into other languages with Google Translate.
Macros, menus, and custom functionsTailor spreadsheet functions to your needs and build reports with a custom menu in Google Sheets.
Managing responses for Google FormsEmail Calendar invites and a personalized Google Doc to every user who responds to a form.
Build an add-on for Google Sheets, Docs, or Forms
A living, breathing platform (well, metaphorically)
May 20, 2015
- Added the following enum and methods to the Script service to allow scripts to identify their installation source and project keys:
- Added several new web-safe base-64 encoding and decoding methods:
- Deprecated the following OAuth class and methods in favor of OAuth libraries:
April 23, 2015
- Add-ons are now out of developer preview. This means anyone can now publish an add-on. New add-ons will still be reviewed prior to publishing, but the publishing process has been streamlined.
- Add-ons can now be developed and published from standalone scripts (as opposed to scripts bound to a Sheet, Doc, or Form). The add-on must still operate on a Sheet, Doc, or Form, but the script does not need to be bound to a single master file. Developing from a standalone script is preferred in that it makes collaboration and testing easier.
- Add-on scripts in development can be tested to ensure they behave as intended.
- The DocsList service, which was deprecated in 2014, has been sunset and no longer functions. Users relying on DocsList should switch to DriveApp.