11 Google apps, 1 platform in the cloud
Try a 5-minute quickstart
Add-on for Google DocsCreate a Docs add-on that transforms selected text into other languages with Google Translate.
Macros, menus, and custom functionsTailor spreadsheet functions to your needs and build reports with a custom menu in Google Sheets.
Managing responses for Google FormsEmail Calendar invites and a personalized Google Doc to every user who responds to a form.
Build an add-on for Google Sheets, Docs, or Forms
A living, breathing platform (well, metaphorically)
April 11, 2016
- Support for
PATCHrequests has been added to
February 29, 2016Announcing the following recent changes:
The Spreadsheet API adds a new NamedRange type and the following related methods:
- NamedRange.getName() gets the name of the named range
- NamedRange.setName(name) sets the name of the named range
- NamedRange.getRange() gets the underlying range associated with the named range
- NamedRange.setRange(range) sets the underlying range associated with the named range
- NamedRange.remove() deletes the named range
- Spreadsheet.getNamedRanges() gets an array of all the named ranges in the spreadsheet
- Sheet.getNamedRanges() gets an array of all the named ranges in the sheet
- Protection.setNamedRange(range) associates an existing protected range with an existing named range
The Utilities API includes a new getUuid() method that generates a unique identifier.
November 12, 2015
- All new scripts default to IFRAME sandbox mode unless NATIVE mode is explicitly specified.
August 10, 2015
- In the HTML service, all new scripts default to IFRAME sandbox mode unless NATIVE mode is explicitly specified.
August 4, 2015
- Added the following methods to the Spreadsheet service to let scripts control "warning-based" protection for spreadsheet ranges (which means that every user can edit data in the area, except editing prompts the user to confirm the edit):