Use Google Analytics for Mobile Apps to measure and optimize user acquisition and engagement with mobile apps. With easy-to-use SDKs and reports designed with app developers in mind, Google Analytics for Mobile Apps enables you to:
- Understand the number of users in your app, their characteristics, and where they come from.
- Measure what actions your users are taking.
- Measure in-app payments and revenue.
- Customize reports specific to your business.
- Visualize user navigation paths.
- Slice and dice your data to understand different user groups' behavior
- Leverage Google Analytics data in other Google products.
Learn more about how to measure with Google Analytics by looking at our Mobile App Implementation Guide.
Get started with the Google Analytics SDK for Android.
Get started with the Google Analytics SDK for iOS.
Articles & Solutions
Mobile App Implementation Guide August 2014
Learn how to use Google Analytics to measure user interactions and answer questions about app usage.