The Google Analytics Management API can be used to configure the linking of AdWords and Analytics accounts.
AdWords Links in the Management API allows you to get, list, create, update and delete links between Google AdWords accounts and Google Analytics properties and manage which views (profiles) to populate with AdWords data.
Create a new link
To create a link between an Analytics property and an AdWords account:
- Use the AdWords API or Web Interface to retrieve the Customer Id.
- Use the Google Analytics Management API or Web interface to retrieve the Id of the account and property to which you want link the AdWords account.
- Create the link between AdWords and Analytics by executing the
insertmethod of the
See the API Reference" for details on the
insert method of the
Add a view
To enable AdWords data in reports for a View (Profile) you will need to add the view (profile) to the AdWords link resource:
- Use the Google Analytics Management API or Web interface to retrieve the Id of the account, property, and the View (Profile).
- Use the Management API to retrieve the Id of the AdWords link that the View (Profile) will be linked to.
- Add the View (Profile) by executing the
patchmethod of the
See the API reference for details on the
patch method of the