Use the table below to find all available geographical targets. You can specify the country and other criteria such as Target Type to narrow your search. Click on the column header to sort by that column.
In the API, these criteria are of type
- Criteria ID
- Unique and persistent assigned ID.
- Best available English name of the geo target.
- Canonical Name
- The constructed fully qualified English name consisting of the
target's own name, and that of its parent and country. This field is
meant only for disambiguating similar target names—it is not
yet supported in
LocationCriterionService(use location names or criteria IDs instead).
- Parent ID
- The criteria ID of a parent. This field is included for legacy support, and the IDs may not be consistent across datasets. Canonical Names is the preferred method of constructing hierarchies.
- Country Code
- The ISO-3166-1 alpha-2 country code that is associated with the target.
- Target Type
- Allowable values:
- Autonomous Community*
- City Region
- Congressional District*
- Postal Code
- TV Region
- Union Territory*
* - indicates a target type supported by TargetingIdeaService.
- Active - Location is currently valid.
- Removal Planned - Location is obsolete and will be removed in the next version.