- Flash support
- Community search
- Mutation operations other than uploads
- All support for tags, comments, and contacts
What is the Picasa Web Albums Data API?
The Picasa Web Albums Data API allows for websites and programs to integrate with Picasa Web Albums, enabling users to create albums, upload and retrieve photos, comment on photos, and more!
Here are some of the things developers have done with the API:
- Created applications to easily upload photos from devices, desktop applications, and other web services.
- Created full-featured mobile clients for browsing and uploading to PWA.
- Integrated PWA with blogging software to easily show PWA albums and photos.
- Used PWA to power digital photo frames.
Looking for the Picasa desktop application?
Picasa Web Albums is the online photo hosting counter-part to Picasa, the free desktop client for image editing.