This XML reference guide provides detailed reference content and code examples for the different messages, elements, and attributes available for Availability, Rates, and Inventory (ARI) feeds.
ARI is a pricing delivery mode that controls nightly rates, availability, and inventory, and provides constraints on how these can be combined. ARI also provides flexibility to include taxes, fees, and promotions.
ARI follows the standard protocols of OpenTravel Alliance (OTA) for some of the main message types for defining availability and inventory.
Note: You must send the four message types (transaction, rate, inventory, and availability) before pricing will be available.
ARI uses the following request messages:
- Transaction (Property Data). Defines the room type and package (rate plan) information.
- OTA_HotelRateAmountNotifRQ. Defines the nightly occupancy rate amounts per product (room type and rate plan combination) for specific date ranges.
- OTA_HotelAvailNotifRQ. Defines
availability and restrictions based on room type and rate plans. Inventory can
also be updated using this message, but
- OTA_HotelInvCountNotifRQ. Defines the physical room inventory or number of rooms available to be sold.
- TaxFeeInfo. (Optional) Defines
per-property taxes and fees. This message isn't required if
AmountAfterTaxis specified in the
- Promotions. (Optional) Defines promotional rates for certain bookings, stays, and users.
- Rate Modifications. (Optional) Defines rate modification rules for certain bookings, stays, and users.
Each message contains a subset of information that Google uses to compute the prices and availability displayed to users when they search for your properties with specific check-in and check-out dates and desired occupancy.
ARI XML Reference revision history
The following table lists documentation updates for feature changes only.
|August 14, 2020||Initial release.|
|October 21, 2020||Added the Promotions message type.|
|November 17, 2020||For Transaction (Property Data) messages, updated the
and added the
|November 24, 2020||For Transaction (Property Data) messages, added the
|February 4, 2021||Added response messages.|
|February 25, 2021||Added
|October 21, 2020||Added the Rate Modifications message type.|