Availability, Rates, and Inventory (ARI) is a Google Hotel Ads pricing feed that uses property data, room availability, and rate plans, to set pre-defined pricing strategies for properties.
ARI uses up to five different message types:
- Transaction (Property Data). Defines rooms, packages (combinations of booking features such as refundability and amenities), and their mapping.
- OTA_HotelRateAmountNotifRQ. Updates pricing for room rates.
- OTA_HotelAvailNotifRQ. Updates availability, inventory, and restrictions for room rates.
- TaxFeeInfo. (Optional) Defines per-property taxes and fees. This message isn't required if AmountAfterTax is specified in the OTA_HotelRateAmountNotifRQ message.
- Promotions. (Optional) Defines promotional rates for certain bookings, stays, and users.
Each message contains a subset of information that Google uses to compute the prices and availability displayed to users when they search for your properties with specific check-in and check-out dates and desired occupancy.
This XML reference guide provides detailed reference content and code examples for the different messages, elements, and attributes available for ARI feeds.
ARI XML Reference revision history
The following table lists documentation updates for feature changes only.
|August 14, 2020||Initial release.|
|October 21, 2020||Added the Promotions message type.|
|November 17, 2020||For Transaction (Property Data) messages, updated the
and added the