747 6th Street S, Kirkland WA 98033
Registration will be located in building A at the entrance facing the courtyard between buildings A, B, and C. If you are at the front of building A on the 6th Street side, please walk around to the back of building A to get to the correct entrance.
Travel from Airport to Google Kirkland
By Public Transit
Google Maps directions
Estimated Cost: $6
Taxis are available from SEA-TAC airport to Google Kirkland.
Estimated Cost: $70
By Rental Car
Rental cars are available at SEA-TAC airport. If you drive to or from Seattle, there are two floating bridges, SR 520 and I-90. The 520 bridge has a photo enforced toll. You can avoid the bridges when coming from the airport to Kirkland by taking the I-405.
Please Note: Drivers using a rental car can open a Short Term Account within 72 hours of crossing the SR 520 bridge to pay the toll. Check with your rental car agency to review their policy surrounding tolls if you plan to travel on the SR 520 bridge in a rental car. See this website for details.
If you do rent a car DO NOT park at the Google campus! Please see the section about "Parking" below.
The hotels below are close to the Google Kirkland office, which will be the venue for GTAC 2014.
We do not have special hotel rates for GTAC this year.
- The Heathman Hotel - 0.7 miles
- Woodmark Hotel - 1.2 miles
- La Quinta Inn & Suites - 2.1 miles
- Hyatt Regency Bellevue - 3.9 miles
- The Westin Bellevue - 4.1 miles
- Courtyard Seattle Kirkland - 4.2 miles
Additional hotels can be found using Google Hotel Finder or using your favorite travel site.
Please DO NOT park at Google Kirkland office since parking is extremely limited. Google Security will not permit any non-Googlers to enter the lot at the Google office.
Head directly to the rented parking lots located offsite at the Northwest University, 5520 108th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033. The offsite parking is 1.5 miles from the Google Kirkland office.
Click here to download the Northwest University parking map.
The rented parking spaces are located outside and nearby their pavilion/gym. We have arranged for shuttles to/from the parking lot to the Google campus. Watch out for gold colored shuttles.
Shuttles will be looping between Google and Northwest University from 8:45-10:45 AM and again from 6:30-7:30 PM
If you need to get to/from the lot during non-shuttle hours, you can either walk (0.8 mile, ~15 minutes) or take a bus route that runs every 15 mins along 6th St.
If you arrive at the overflow lot and it is full, we have two more nearby options:
- We have received permission to use the 50 spaces at Kirkland Seventh Day Adventist parking lot on the SOUTH SIDE ONLY, approximately 2 blocks away from the Kirkland Google office. We’ll have the morning and evening shuttles stop there as well.
- We have also received permission from the city to park cars at the public parking lot at Everest Park (2 blocks from Google Kirkland), which has roughly 150 spaces as well. From there, please walk to Google Kirkland. Pack your umbrella -- it may be raining.
Additional Kirkland Park & Ride Resources: