This page of the Cloud Search tutorial shows how to delete the resources created during the tutorial. To start from the beginning of this tutorial, refer to Cloud Search getting started tutorial
Deleting the search application
- Go to the search applications page in the admin console. Go to the Search applications page
- Find and hover over the search application to delete
- Click the trash icon next to the search application.
Deleting the data source
- Go to the Third-party data sources page in the admin console. Go to the Third-party data sources page
- Find and hover over the data source to delete
- Click the trash icon next to the data source.
Deleting the developer project
- In the developer console, go to the manage resources page and select or create a new project. Go to the Manage resources page
- Select the project to delete
- Click Delete
- Learn how to create and register a schema.
- Learn more about how to create a content connector.
- Learn more about how to create a search interface with the search widget.