- Google-supplied connector parameters - Description of all pre-defined connector parameters provided by Google.
- Google Cloud Search API - Used to index non-Google Workspace data for Google Cloud Search. The REST API is best suited for developers who are not programming in Java.
- Search Widget - Used to implement the search widget as your web search interface.
- Cloud Search Java SDK - Used to index non-Google Workspace data for Google Cloud Search. The SDK is best suited for developers who are programming in Java.
- Schemas - Well-known schemas and reserved schema operators.
Google Cloud Search reference
Welcome to the Google Cloud reference documentation. This documentation contains the following sections: