- Google-supplied connector parameters - Description of all pre-defined connector parameters provided by Google.
- Cloud Search REST API - Used to index non-Google Workspace data for Google Cloud Search. The REST API is best suited for developers who are not programming in Java.
- Search Widget - Used to implement the search widget as your web search interface.
- Cloud Search Java SDK - Used to index non-Google Workspace data for Google Cloud Search. The SDK is best suited for developers who are programming in Java.
- Schemas - Well-known schemas and reserved schema operators.
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2022-03-16 UTC.