Get a Google Workspace for Education test domain
If you need to test the administrator permissions of the API (for example, to create courses on behalf of teachers), you will need a Google Workspace for Education test domain.
- To get a Google Workspace for Education demo test domain, you need to join the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program. If you apply and join the program as a member, you will receive access to the Google for Education page of Partner Advantage. On this page you will find an overview of how to access our pre-built Google Workspace for Education demo environment that can assist with customer demos, product troubleshooting, feature testing, and more.
To get a developer demo domain, there are a few prerequisite steps which you must complete:
- Purchase a domain in the following format
gedu.demo.partnername.comand sign up for Google Workspace for Education. (Partner domains are enabled only on accounts following the gedu.demo.partnername.com format)
- The domain must be verified before any licenses can be provisioned.
- Fill out this form to notify Google of your domain registration. All requests for partner domains are approved by the partner manager.
- Google Workspace for Education Plus
- 30 Chrome Education upgrade licenses
- Ability to add more products as needed