Get a G Suite for Education test domain
If you need to test the administrator permissions of the API (for example, to create courses on behalf of teachers), you will need a G Suite for Education test domain.
- To get a G Suite for Education demo test domain, you need to join the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program. If you apply and join the program as a member, you will receive access to our Partner Demo toolkit with instructions for getting a G Suite for Education demo domain.
To get a developer demo domain, there are a few prerequisite steps which you must complete:
- Purchase a domain in the following format
gedu.demo.partnername.comand sign up for G Suite for Education. (Partner domains are enabled only on accounts following the gedu.demo.partnername.com format)
- The domain must be verified before any licenses can be provisioned.
- Fill out this form to notify Google of your domain registration. All requests for partner domains are approved by the partner manager.
- G Suite for Education Account with 1,000 licenses
- 30 Management licenses for Chrome
- G Suite Enterprise for Education enablement
- Ability to add more products as needed