This page details the major updates made to Media Actions documentation. To see changes that only apply to the feature that you work on, use the filter to select a feature.
- July 10: Fixing the validations in the JSON Schema. The category property in the Offer object was not set properly and was ignored in the Music Schema. Allowing http://schema.googleapis.com/ in the @context property. Adding availabilityStarts and availabilityEnds in the Offer object in the Music Schema. Adding eligibleRegion to be a requirement in the Offer in the Music Schema. Updating the Rating object to authorize a string for author.
- July 9: Allowing intent:// pattern in addition to android-app:// for android deeplinks in the JSON Schemas.
- July 7: Clarified correct use of TMS_ROOT_ID vs TMS_ID for LiveTV partners on the identifier page.
- July 6: Added the sport property to SportsEvent.
- July 6: Updated startDate and endDate types for SportsEvent from Date to Date or DateTime.
- July 6: Made the following SportsEvent properties highly recommended: homeTeam, homeTeam.sameAs, awayTeam, competitor, identifier.
- June 30: Updated the JSON Schemas to add the commonTier property in the MediaSubscription object, and modified the identifier property to only check the value before the : to leave more freedom on the package string.
- June 25: Update requirements on SportsTeam and clarify startDate in Events.
- June 24: Made requiresSubscription required for providers with single tiered packages.
- June 22: Added details about the common tier to the Access requirements page. Updated Watch actions common specification with common tier details.
- June 1: Consolidated entitlements content from several pages into one Access requirements page.
- May 25: Added highly recommended inLanguage and category properties to the BroadcastService specification table.
- May 20: Made areaServed required for BroadcastService if channel switch is fulfilled by TV service provider.
- May 19: Made areaServed required for CableOrSatelliteService.
- May 19: Require potentialAction for Organization when multiple channels (BroadcastService) refer to it.
- April 30: Recategorized sameAs as highly recommended to improve reconcilitaion quality.
- April 28: Fixed the JSON Schemas by updating
- April 26: Fixed the Live TV JSON schema by updating the reference of the
CableOrSatelliteServiceentity type. Allowing the validation of this entity type when it contains the
- April 23: Recategorized BroadcastService.logo as highly recommended to improve reconcilitaion quality.
- April 16: Updated the Watch Action playback behavior policy to include new requirements.
- March 19: Added a new Use deep links to initiate playback section.
- March 12: For the
LiveTVspecification, url is now a required property for
BroadcastService. It's optional for a service delivered on cable, satellite, or over the air.
- March 10: Updated the Rating Agencies table to include more countries and more specific guidance.
- March 3: Added new reference information about how to supply images for Movies and TV Shows.