The Google Pay API enables fast, simple checkout within your app, giving you convenient access to hundreds of millions of cards saved to Google Accounts worldwide.
How it works
When a user taps the Google Pay payment button, they’ll see a payment sheet that displays the payment methods saved to their Google Account and optional fields such as a shipping address. Users can then quickly select a payment method and shipping address (optional), or they can add new information.
Perform the following steps to get started with the Google Pay API:
- Adhere to our Google Pay API Acceptable Use Policy.
- Review the supported processors and gateways reference documentation. If you don't see your process or gateway listed, let us know.
- Follow the Google Pay Brand guidelines.
- Complete the Tutorial and Integration checklist.
- Request production access to the Google Pay API.
- Ensure that your Android device has Google Play services version 18.0.0 or higher.