Before implementing the Version 5 (V5) schema, please ensure that the following are true of your V5 feeds:
last_update_timestampchanges when any merchant field is updated
- Merchant IDs are unique across all V5 incrementals, that is, a merchant ID should refer to only one merchant
- Multiple merchant entries referring to a single merchant ID will be considered updates to a single merchant
last_update_timestampchanges when any review field is updated
- Review IDs are unique across all V5 incrementals, that is, a review ID should refer to only one review
- Multiple review entries for a single review ID will be considered updates to a single review
- A review ID should be attached to only a single merchant ID
- Creation timestamps do not change
- Update times (that is,
last_update_timestamp) must be the same as or after create times (that is,
Transition from Previous Schema Versions to Version 5 Schema
During the transition from V4 to the V5 schema, V4 help data resides in the section named Version 4 (Soon to be Deprecated).
As we will be cross-referencing your production feed to verify accuracy of your V5 feed, please ensure the following is true of your production feeds:
- Merchant and review IDs are unique across all feeds, for example, Merchant ID 5 must refer to the same merchant in V4 and V5 feeds.