There are a number of places where you can discuss, get help with, or make suggestions for the Google Plugin for Eclipse. We'd love to hear your feedback, and the whole community benefits when you share your knowledge and experience.
Since the Google Plugin for Eclipse is designed for use with GWT and App Engine, feel free to discuss it on any one of these related groups. If your question or idea deals with GWT or App Engine-related features in the plugin, you'll want to bring it up on the corresponding group.
- Google Plugin for Eclipse
- Google group: Google-Web-Toolkit
App Engine for Java
- StackOverflow tag: google-app-engine (support)
Before submitting your post to a discussion group, please do the following:
- See if your question is in the FAQs!
- Enter one or more keywords from your question in the search box at the top of this page. You might find some relevant results from the documentation pages on Google Code, including articles and blog entries.
- Search the mailing list archives to see whether your question has already been discussed.
- Familiarize yourself with the discussion group's guidelines.
If you've found a bug in the plugin (it's always possible), or if you have a feature request, please let us know. The Google Plugin for Eclipse team reviews the issues reported in both the Google Web Toolkit and Google App Engine issue trackers, so you can report your issue in either one and we'll be sure to see it. Please take a moment before posting and check whether your issue has already been entered. If an issue has already been reported, you can add comments or star it to show your interest and keep track of it.