For additional help, refer to the links listed in the Other resources section.
You can toggle the display of framerate and other rendering statistics in your Google Earth API application by pressing Ctrl-Shift-A (Cmd-Shift-A on OS X)
- To access Safari's tools, select the Advanced tab from the Preferences dialog, and select Show Develop menu in menu bar. Debugging tools are then available from the Develop menu.
- In Internet Explorer 8, select Tools > Developer Tools, or press F12.
- The Google AJAX API Playground has a built-in debugger, using Firebug Lite. The Playground lets you modify a number of Google Earth API examples and see your changes reflected in the plugin instance on the page.
- The Google Maps API documentation includes a screencast introducing the use of the Chrome Developer Tools for Mapsmaking.
- Post questions to Stack Overflow. Guidelines on how to post great questions are available on the Forums page.