19.0.0 - June 17, 2021
- Change in ad renderer. Ads in app now match preview shown in the AdSense editor. See the migration guide for more information.
- Removed prefetch property from SearchAdOptions.
- Deprecated classes & methods have been removed.
18.1.0 - September 08, 2020
- Added support for IAB TCF v2 data collection.
- Bug fix: Added option for publisher to set ad badge language.
18.0.0 - August 6, 2019
SearchAdRequest.javato set filter options for Sponsored Product Ads (SPA).
SearchAdController.javawhich can be used to check whether the served style is an experiment variant, an experiment control, or was not selected for an experiment.
- Removed obsolete
- Improved error catching.
- Bug fix: Containers with all children hidden are now hidden.
- Bug fix: Fixed cases where inherited styles were not applied.
17.0.0 - June 17, 2019
Migration from Android Support Libraries to Jetpack (AndroidX) Libraries. You must make the following changes in your app:
com.android.tools.build:gradleto v3.2.1 or later.
compileSdkVersionto 28 or later.
- Update your app to use Jetpack (AndroidX); follow the instructions in Migrating to AndroidX.
See corresponding Google Play services release notes.
16.0.0 - February 7, 2019
- Renamed to play-services-afs-native and release under com.google.android.gms namespace.
- Bumped version number up to 16.0.0 for consistency with other Google Play Services APIs.
2.0.0 - December 21, 2018
- Removed requirement for using only play-services:12.0.1
- Support for styles that contain elements using absolute positioning.
- Support for styles that contain elements using stretch alignment.
1.0.0 - July 26, 2018
- Initial public release.