The Google OAuth Client Library for Java community
Ask development questions
Ask questions on StackOverflow:
- Use the google-api tag, and optionally java or android or java google-app-engine.
- You can also use the google-oauth-java-client tag.
- For tips on asking StackOverflow questions, see How to Ask.
File feature requests and defects
You can suggest features and report issues on our public Issue Tracker. This is a great place for the community to discuss and track implementations of features or resolution of bug fixes, as well as share workarounds and patches.
If you find a bug:
- View known bugs, and if a known bug corresponds to the issue you are seeing, "star" it or comment on it.
- If the issue you are seeing has not yet been reported, file a bug report.
We've established a discussion group for contributors to discuss the Google OAuth Client Library for Java.