See GitHub for future release announcements
All future notes will be in the release notes in the GitHub project
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
- Issue 606 and Issue 612: Executing a request to Google APIs when using ServiceAccount may have resulted in a deadlock (depending on the current synchronization context).
- Issue 616: Travis testing support.
- Issue 624: Support in Incremental Auth for Web applications.
- Issue 622: Improvements for MediaDownloader.
- Issue 592, Issue 617, and Issue 631: Fix concurrency bug in ConfigurableMessageHandler.
- Issue 615: From now on, GoogleApiException exposes the RequestError object.
- Issue 609: InvalidOperationException exception could be thrown on Windows Phone during authentication.
Thursday, July 23, 2015
- The client library code was moved to GitHub.
- Issue 238: Support a signed version of Google.Apis. The Pull Request includes updating the NuGet packages, and the release tool.
- Issue 548: A batch requests used to fail if the response included duplicate HTTP headers.
ServiceAccountCredentialsigning to be FIPS compliant.
- Issue 561: Support JSON service account keys.
Monday, December 29, 2014
- Tools/Google.Apis.Release - Do not clean the generated directory, since it contains .NET docs.
- NuGet package should refer to the release notes as the project URL.
ComputeCredentialerror while trying to request a new access token, code review.
- Issue 503:
TokenResponse.IsExpiredreturns true one minute after token expiration, code review.
ComputeCredential, code review.
- Change version to 1.9.1 and output XML for the new WP8.1 projects.
- Issue 471: Support WP 8.1 projects, code review.
- Issue 330: Operation could destabilize runtime
Google.Api.Services.BaseClientService, code review.
- Issue 482:
GoogleWebAuthorizationBroker.AuthorizeAsync- browser will not self-close, code review.
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
- Issue 471: Support Windows 8.1 application (NOTE: There is not a full solution for WP8.1 and there is a problem in building the project using Google.Apis.Release tool), code review.
- Issue 475: Clicking the back button on WP crashes the application, code review.
- Issue 471: Support Windows Phone 8.1 - Upgrade JSON.NET to 6.0.4 and update Portable projects to profile 328.
- Use profile 136 for now (everything compiles again). Need to investigate how can we support portable-net40+sl50+win+wpa81+wp80 (profile 328) for
Zlib.Portable. Both those packages are missing some configuration for profile 328.
- Update projects to support profile 328 (for universal apps).
- Issue 478: Update NuGet dependencies, code review.
Monday, May 26, 2014
- Issue 452: Fix an incompatible change that was committed before (
FileDataStore), code review.
- Issue 464: Cannot send HTTP request when setting an invalid etag, code review.
- Issue 463: Add support in token revocation, code review.
- Issue 462: Improve
FileDataStoreimplementation, code review.
- Improve NuGet Publisher logs.
- Issue 455: Translate API does not work in POST mode (bug in MaxUrlLengthInterceptor), code review.
Monday, March 17, 2014
- No code changes since RC, the library is out of beta!
- Developer's guide was improved significantly.
Version 1.8.0 (RC)
Monday, February 17, 2014
- WP auth bug fix.
- Improve comments for doxygen process.
- Improve comments to
- Fix comments.
- Issue 362: Add a resume method to media upload, code review.
- Release tool should support RC.
- Comment fix (and\or ==> and \ or).
- Issue 422: Back button doesn't work on WP auth login.
- Issue 431:
ArgumentNullExceptionwhen there is no network connectivity, code review.
- Issue 436: Add Utility methods to parse
DateTime, code review.
- Issue 432:
BatchRequestwith null callback throws exception, code review.
Version 1.7.0 (beta)
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
DateTimebug when server gets "2013-12-17T23:26:42Z" and not "updated=2013-12-17T23:26:42.000Z".
- Issue 428: Fix a bug when using a
DateTimeas a query parameter.
- Issue 401: Malformed HTTP request based on not honoring the URI Template spec (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6570).
- Issue 425: Set
- Issue 420:
RefreshAccessTokenAsyncshould be public.
- Issue 60: Support a new
ConfigureAwaiton every call to await (when applicable).
- Issue 407: Split
- Issue 404: Remove obsolete
Version 1.6 (beta)
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- Change the nuspec descriptions.
- Fix a bug on creating core Nuget packages.
- Remove all content of 3rd party library except
Newtonsoft.Jsonto 5.0.8 and add a new
IClientServiceRequestinterface (not generic).
- Rename MVC NuGet package from MVC4 to MVC.
- Fix a small bug in the release process.
- Issue 351: Reimplement the OAuth 2.0 library (Step 7): Change the release process to support new packages, code review.
- Issue 351: Reimplement the OAuth 2.0 library (Step 5): Windows Phone support, code review.
- Issue 351: Reimplement the OAuth 2.0 library (Step 6): WinRT Support, code review.
- Issue 361:
MediaDownloadercan't download drive export list, code review.
- Issue 351: Reimplement the OAuth 2.0 library (Step 4): Service Account and MVC, code review.
- Issue 351: Reimplement the OAuth 2.0 library (Step 3): Add tests,
UserCredentialand flows, code review.
- Issue 146: Pass override HTTP header when request URI too long, code review.
- Issue 383:
ExecuteAsynccreates an unnecessary additional
Task, code review.
- Issue 377: New build tool releasing a new version, code review.
- Issue 351: Reimplement the OAuth 2.0 library (Step 2): Auth PCL - define only data types, code review.
- Issue 148: Extension method should be internal (and not public).
- Add NuGet.exe to Tootls/.nuget folder.
- Issue 351: Reimplement the OAuth 2.0 library (Step 1): Adjustments to current library, code review.
- Change the directory of
- Issue 376: Create a NuGet publisher to publish
Google.Apispackages, code review.
Version 1.5.0 (beta)
Monday, August 19, 2013
- Issue 369: Change default behavior of a HTTP request (Number Tries = 3, BackOff of 503 by default), code review.
- Add documentation to DotNet4 project.
- Issues 373 (execute bug), 374 (remove
Tests.Utilityassembly) and 375 (clean warnings), code review.
- Issue 360: Fix a bug in
ResumableUploadwhen media size is unknown, code review.
- Issue 325: Remove Discovery and codegen parts from the library, code review.
- Issue 368: Update NuGet.exe.
- Update Microsoft.Http.Client.LICENSE.rtf.
Version 1.4.0 (beta)
Monday, June 24, 2013
- Issue 322: Use canonical name for service class when possible.
- Issue 338: Support media downloader.
- Issue 334: Include
Google.Apis.FullProfileas part of our release.
- Issue 320: Change
Google.Apisto be a PCL assembly.
- Issue 321: Support
CancellationTokenon service and media requests.
- Issue 329: Exponential back-off.
ResourcePathfrom a service request.
- NuGet packages error on Windows 8.
- Update Tools and add add DLLs and licenses in the 3rd party library.
- Add NuGet.exe to .nuget folder.
- Issues 320, 324 and 260: Upgrade .NET 4.0, create
Google.Api.Httpnamespace and support NuGet.
- Issues 310 and 311:
ResumableUpload- support server errors and stream with unknown size.
- Issue 308: Set
ResumableUploadURL to /upload + resource-uri.
- Issue 304:
rootUrlkey from the Discovery doc.
Version 1.3.0 (beta)
Monday, March 18, 2013
- Add a new
- Issue 303:
ServiceGeneratordoesn't work with read-only URL files.
- Issue 300: Bug in
- Issue 293: Include CLR version (Unit Test).
- Issues 293 and 295: Include CLR version and API version in the user agent header.
- Issue 292: Improve the build process.
- Issue 277:
DiscoveryDocumentshould be removed from each generated API.
- Issues 193 (specify alt parameter on
ServiceRequest) and 249 (omit default values from query).