Use Google Analytics for Mobile Apps to measure and optimize user acquisition and engagement with mobile apps. With easy-to-use SDKs and reports designed with app developers in mind, Google Analytics for Mobile Apps enables you to:
- Understand the number of users in your app, their characteristics, and where they come from.
- Measure what actions your users are taking.
- Measure in-app payments and revenue.
- Customize reports specific to your business.
- Visualize user navigation paths.
- Slice and dice your data to understand different user groups' behavior
- Leverage Google Analytics data in other Google products.
Learn more about how to measure with Google Analytics by looking at our Mobile App Implementation Guide.
Articles & Solutions
Mobile App Implementation Guide August 2014
Learn how to use Google Analytics to measure user interactions and answer questions about app usage.