These tools and examples were built with AdWords scripts and are ready to be used as provided. However, feel free to adjust the code for your needs. Some scripts have a manager account (MCC) version, for processing multiple AdWords accounts from a single script.
If you have questions about these solutions, please visit the AdWords scripts support forum.
- Account Summary - Generates a report of the performance for an AdWords account.
- Ad Performance - Generates a Google Spreadsheet with distribution charts showing an ad's performance.
- BigQuery Exporter - Exports AdWords reports to Google BigQuery.
- Declining Ad Groups - Fetches ad groups with declining performance, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Keyword Performance - Generates a Google Spreadsheet showing how keywords are performing in their campaigns, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Kratu Report - Shows performance signals for each account visually as a heat map.
- Mobile PageSpeed - Provides a report suggesting ways to improve the landing page experience on mobile, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Search Query - Generates a report showing the actual search queries that trigger your ads, for either single accounts or manager accounts.
- Bid Testing - Adjusts keyword bids based on a series of multipliers and record the results of each change.
- Bid to Position - Finds keywords most in need of adjustment, and raises or lowers their bids to affect ad positioning, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Multi Bidder - Manages keyword bidding rules, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- TV Schedule Bid Coordination - Coordinates the use of bid modifiers on campaign bids with a pre-defined schedule in a spreadsheet.
- Weather-based Campaign Management - Fetches weather information and adjust bids accordingly.
- Account Auditor - Checks that your campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords are structured as intended, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Ad Customizer - Fetches live data and update an ad to reflect current prices, inventory levels, or anything else that may change over time.
- Automatic Placement Exclusion - Exclude placement of under-performing video ads.
- Bulk Shopping Ad Group Creator - Provides a way to bulk create ad groups and product groups in existing Shopping Campaigns.
- Campaign-level Audiences Transition Tool - Allows you to simplify your account setup by scanning your audiences at ad group-level and promoting eligible ones to campaign-level.
- ETA Transition Helper - Easily convert your standard text ads to expanded text ads.
- Flexible Budgets - Dynamically adjusts campaign budget daily with a custom budget distribution scheme, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Keyword Labeler - Selects keywords using flexible rules and labels them for later review.
- Large Manager Hierarchy Template - Provides a general framework for manager accounts to run script logic on all of their client accounts, spread across many script executions if necessary.
- Master Negative List - Simplifies management of negative criteria for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Sale Countdown - Updates ad parameters hourly for a countdown to a sales event.
- Sales Countdown Calendar - Extends Sale Countdown to multiple events by integrating a calendar using ad customizers.
- Account Anomaly Detector - Sends out an email when an account's performance stats deviate significantly, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Inventory-based Ad Management - Manages ads based on an inventory database.
- Link Checker - Checks that URLs in ads and keywords don't produce any "page not found" or other errors, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Larger Scale Link Checker New! - Expands the capabilities of the basic link checker by using Google Cloud, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Negative Keyword Conflicts - Checks that negative keywords do not conflict with and block positive keywords, for single accounts or manager accounts.