A Custom Channel Resource represents an AdSense custom channel, a tool you can use to view more detailed reports about the performance of specific pages and ad units.
For a list of methods for this resource, see the end of this page.
||Kind of resource this is, in this case adsensehost#customChannel.|
||Unique identifier of this custom channel. This should be considered an opaque identifier; it is not safe to rely on it being in any particular format.|
||Code of this custom channel, not necessarily unique across ad clients.|
||Name of this custom channel.|
- Delete a specific custom channel from the host AdSense account.
- Get a specific custom channel from the host AdSense account.
- Add a new custom channel to the host AdSense account.
- List all host custom channels in this AdSense account.
- Update a custom channel in the host AdSense account. This method supports patch semantics.
- Update a custom channel in the host AdSense account.
You need to be signed in with Google+ to do that.
Signing you in...
Google Developers needs your permission to do that.