- How may I use the Google AdSense logo?
- What does the page view requirement mean to me?
- How will I answer my customers' questions about their AdSense account?
- Ad Filters
- How do I track API earnings by channel?
- What's the difference between a host channel and a regular channel?
- Once I've set up a custom channel, how do I add it to an ad snippet?
- How do I set up host channels for a given URL?
- Where can I find reports on my AdSense for Content Host channels?
- How do I use multiple host channels in a single ad snippet?
- How many host channels are allowed?
- I created the host channels I want to use. How do I make sure all my existing ad code snippets use the new host channels?
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-02-25.