|AbsolutePanel provides a simple x,y
oriented layout. During layout, the component is shown moving with a tooltip showing its
current location or size. Dynamic snap / alignment points are provided to make it
convenient to align the component with other components or the window margin.
Resizing a component also snaps to the preferred size of the resized
component or to the size (vertical or horizontal) of any other component
on the same parent.
- Select AbsolutePanel from the Panels palette
- Graphical feedback is provided for all widget size and
- Position and size widgets using snapping feedback
- Provide position and size feedback via tooltips
- Align widgets horizontally and vertically
- Indent widgets intelligently
- Replicate widget heights and widths
- Align and center widgets using toolbar
- Set size and location (association) properties using