To be eligible for inclusion in podcast features in Google Podcasts, you must do the following:
- Expose a valid RSS feed describing the podcast that conforms to the RSS 2.0 specifications and our feed requirements.
- Make sure the feed contains at least one episode that conforms to the episode requirements.
- Make sure the podcast has a
dedicated homepage that follows
our requirements. The homepage must have a
<link>pointing to your RSS feed.
- Make sure Googlebot can access the homepage, the RSS feed, and any audio files. The homepage, the RSS feed, and any audio files must not require a login, and must not be disallowed from crawling by the robots.txt or noindex robots meta tag.
- Make sure the podcast homepage follows the Webmaster Guidelines.