The Google Mobile Ads SDK is the latest generation in Google mobile advertising featuring refined ad formats and streamlined APIs for access to mobile ad networks and advertising solutions. The SDK enables mobile app developers to maximize their monetization on Android (as part of Google Play services or stand-alone SDK), iOS, and Windows Phone 8.
DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) users can utilize the SDK (Android and iOS only) to deliver directly sold ads into applications and monetize on unfilled inventory through various ad networks.
Other benefits include:
- New ad formats
- Support for banners, interstitials, and tablet-specific formats for Android and iOS.
- Advanced creatives
- Creatives represent rich, immersive HTML5 user experiences, and may implement a variety of calls-to-action.
- Targeted ads from various ad networks
- Your app's ads can be targeted by demographics and location.
- Easy integration
- Quickly implement advertising directly in your app.