Google's Developer Relations team provides support for Google Play games services, with help from top contributors in the community. We use a mixture of different platforms to provide support, so select an option below to determine the best way to get help.
Stack Overflow contains questions on a variety of topics, and we use the tag
google-play-games to mark questions that pertain to Google Play games services. You
may wish add additional tags to your question to attract the attention of experts in related
Before posting a new question for the first time, please take a moment to read through the Stack Overflow FAQ. The site and its community have guidelines and tips that you should follow to help ensure your question is answered.
If you have been able to determine that the cause of a problem is due to a bug in Google Play games services itself, you can report it on one of our GitHub issue trackers.Play Games Services for C++ (Native Code on Android)
Please ensure you include the following information in your bug description:
- A description of the problem, and the behavior you expected instead.
- A list of steps and/or a small snippet of sample code that can be taken to reproduce the problem in another app.
- When this bug started happening, and the frequency it occurs.
- A description of any workarounds you have found.
- A log file with a stack trace of the problem.