This page describes changes and exciting new features of the Google Chart API.
- Chart wizard - We've created a new chart wizard that will help you design charts without fiddling with URL parameters!
Report bugs and feature requests to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.
- Documentation revised:
- Documented all chart types on separate pages
- Added a new page listing all chart parameters
- Chart playground added
- Some terminology changes:
- Financial markers are now called candlestick markers
- Text encoding is now called basic text format
- Data sets are now called data series
- New formula images added
- New chart URLs supported ([0-9].chart.googleapis.com)
- New dynamic icons added
- data point marker improvements
- Underscore ( _ ) now means null in text encoding
- Charts now support POST requests
- Axis labels now support custom formatting
- Scatterplots now support a trace line marker
- Multiple output formats now supported, including PNG, GIF, JPG, and validation mode