App Maker lets you develop powerful apps with relative ease. Create a model to manage your data, build a UI in the page editor, use Apps Script to write some scripts, and you're on your way.
These tutorials take you through some common app development steps.
- Hello App Maker!—Get started with a simple Hello World app.
- Work with Data—Build a simple employee database app that uses a data model, a form, and a table to let users add and list data.
- Style Your App—Customize your app with variants and styles.
- Call Scripts—Use client and server scripts to send emails.
App making skills
- Connect data models—Use relations to link records in models.