The Google Analytics SDK for iOS makes it easy for native iOS developers to collect user engagement data form their applications. Developers can then use the Google Analytics reports to measure:
- The number of active users are using their applications.
- From where in the world the application is being used.
- Adoption and usage of specific features.
- In-app purchases and transactions.
- Crashes and exceptions.
- And many other useful metrics...
The Google Analytics for Mobile Apps SDKs make it easy for you to implement Google Analytics in your mobile application.
Finally, all applications that use this SDK must follow the SDK policy.