The Google Analytics SDK for Android makes it easy for native Android developers to collect user engagement data from their applications. Developers can then use the Google Analytics reports to measure:
- The number of active users are using their applications.
- From where in the world the application is being used.
- Adoption and usage of specific features.
- Crashes and exceptions.
- In-app purchases and transactions.
- And many other useful metrics...
The Google Analytics SDK also gives you the tools to monitor the success of mobile marketing campaigns. Connect user interactions with paid ads, Google Play downloads, and subsequent in-app usage and Ecommerce transactions. Google Analytics provides a powerful platform to measure and optimize all of your application marketing efforts.
The Google Analytics for Mobile Apps SDKs make it easy for you to implement Google Analytics in your mobile application.
To get started, read the Android Getting Started Guide.
Finally, all applications that use this SDK must follow the SDK policy.