Ad Exchange supports diverse ad buyer business models by providing multiple ways to access and buy impressions. With Ad Exchange, you can:
- Set up and manage campaigns through our UI
- Automate actions through our SOAP-based API
- Bid for inventory in real time with applications using our RTB protocol
- Automate real-time bidding and manage creatives through our RESTful API
How do I start?
- Become a customer.
- Ask your account representative to open an Ad Exchange account for your organization.
- Decide which Ad Exchange components offer the best means to achieve your goals. Match the
activities required for your ad buying strategy and application architecture with the uses for
Ad Exchange components described below.
To do this... Use this... Set up a campaign SOAP API (or Buyer UI) Set targeting parameters for a campaign Submit creatives to be used in static bidding Discover direct deals that sellers make available to an application REST API Configure an account used by a real-time bidding application Submit creatives to be used by a real-time bidding application Code an application that performs real-time bidding in response to bid requests from Ad Exchange RTB Protocol Configure a campaign to be used for real-time bidding Pre-Targeting