YouTube has a number of APIs and tools that let you embed YouTube functionality into your own website and applications.
Discover what you can do with YouTube APIs
- IFrame Player API Reference
- Use an embedded player to play videos directly in your app.
- Android Player API Reference
- Add video playback functionality to your Android applications.
- iOS Helper Library
- Embed a YouTube IFrame Player into an iOS application.
- YouTube Player Parameters
- Customize the playback experience with a variety of player settings.
YouTube Data and Resources
- YouTube Data API (v3)
- Add YouTube features to your application, including the ability to upload videos, create and manage playlists, and more.
- YouTube Analytics API
- Retrieve viewing statistics, popularity metrics, and more for YouTube videos and channels.
- YouTube Live Streaming API
- Schedule live YouTube broadcasts and manage your broadcast video streams.
YouTube Tools and Widgets
- YouTube Subscribe Button
- Enable users to subscribe to your YouTube channel with one click.