This version of the Search Console URL Testing Tools API enforces the following usage limits (where QPS is queries per second):
- Per-user limit (calls made by the same user): 1 QPS
- Per-project limit (calls made using the same Developer Console key):
- 1 QPS
You can see your current usage in the quota tab for your project in the Google APIs Console.
To view or change usage limits for your project, or to request an increase to your quota, do the following:
- If you don't already have a billing account for your project, then create one.
- Visit the Enabled APIs page of the API library in the API Console, and select an API from the list.
- To view and change quota-related settings, select Quotas. To view usage statistics, select Usage.