Inspect and delete cookies from the Application panel.
- View detailed information about a cookie, such as its name, value, domain, size, and more.
- Delete a single cookie, cookies from a selected domain, or all cookies from all domains.
Use the Cookies pane to view and delete cookies. You cannot modify cookie values.
Cookies are listed by domain. This includes the main document as well as all nested frames. Selecting one of these “frame groups” displays all cookies, for all resources, for all frames in that group. There are two consequences of this grouping to be aware of:
- Cookies from different domains may appear in the same frame group.
- The same cookie may appear in several frame groups.
The following fields are provided for each cookie:
|Cookie Field & Description|
|Name||The cookie's name.|
|Value||The cookie's value.|
|Domain||The cookie's domain.|
|Path||The cookie's path.|
|Expires / Maximum Age||The cookie's expiration time, or maximum age. For session cookies, this field is always "Session".|
|Size||The cookie's size in bytes.|
|Secure||If present, indicates that communication for this cookie must be over an encrypted transmission.|
There are a few ways you can delete cookies:
- Select a cookie and press the delete button () to delete just that cookie.
- Press the clear button () to delete all cookies for the specified frame group.
- Right-click on the Domain value of a cookie and select Clear all from "..." (where "..." is the name of the domain) to delete all cookies from that domain.
Was this page helpful?