Having completed a site audit, you will have accurate review data in a form that makes it easy for developers and other stakeholders to prioritize and justify changes.
Find out more
- perf.rocks: resources to help you build fast sites
- Web Fundamentals Performance guide: why performance matters and how to improve it
- How To Think About Speed Tools: overview of guidance and tools for developers and marketers from Google
- High Performance Web Sites by Steve Souders: more than 10 years old, but still valuable
- High Performance Browser Networking by Ilya Grigorik: comprehensive reference including introductory guides to TCP, UDP, TLS and other topics
- Can You Afford It?: Real-world Web Performance Budgets