Google Wallet for Digital Goods API
The Google Wallet for Digital Goods API is optimized for selling digital goods on desktop and mobile web apps that run on browsers. You won't need your own payment processor, and the integration is lightweight and easy to complete.
- Fast, easy transactions: purchases can require only one or two clicks
- Purchase across the web and mobile web with a single secure account
- Attractive pricing: the most favorable of 5% or 1.9% + 30c (USD) per transaction is automatically applied.
- Simple, lightweight integration
- PCI compliance
- Tens of millions of buyers with Google Wallet accounts
Note: If you're developing an Android app, you should use Google Play In-app billing instead of the Google Wallet Digital Goods API.