Take the following steps to get started with the Frambus app:
- Find the app at a suitable store.
- Pay for the app using a valid credit or debit card.
- Download the app.
- Configure the app by assigning a value for the Foo variable in the /etc/Frambus file.
- Run the app by saying the magic word twice.
The following two Bell Labs computer scientists invented popular shells:
- Stephen Bourne invented the Bourne Shell in 1977.
- David Korn invented the KornShell in 1983.
The KornShell's features are a backwards-compatible superset of the Bourne Shell's.