This style guide will continue to grow over time, but it will never cover everything. For areas not covered in this guide, here's where to look.
- Spelling, capitalization, etc. for nontechnical terms
- Our standard dictionary: Merriam-Webster, specifically Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, Eleventh Edition.
- Style issues for technical documentation
- Other companies' style guides, such as the Apple Style Guide or the Microsoft Manual of Style.
- Style issues not specifically related to technical documentation
- The Chicago Manual of Style and its free online Q&A posts.
- HTML and CSS coding-style issues
- Google HTML/CSS Style Guide.