PageSpeed Service was turned off on August 3rd, 2015. Please see Turndown Information for PageSpeed Service.
We have set up a number of resources to help you. Each has a different purpose, as described below.
- Step-by-Step Guide
- The help pages provide a Step-by-Step guide to configure and use the service. This also includes troubleshooting tips and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Support and How-to videos
- These video guides show how to use the various features of PageSpeed Service to get the most out of your account.
- Release Notes
- The release notes track the important updates made to the service. These include new features and new rewriters released, as well as bugs fixed in each release.
- Subscribe to page-speed-service-announce Google group to keep yourself informed of service announcements such as new features and latest bug fixes. If you have CNAME'd your site to use PageSpeed Service, we strongly recommend that you subscribe to this Google group.
- User-to-User Forum
- Subscribe to page-speed-service-discuss Google group to share your experiences and get help from other users of PageSpeed Service.
- Email support
- Please refer to the FAQ to see if your question is already answered there. If not, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly indicate your site URL, your current status (e.g. in step 3 on the wizard, already using the service, etc.), and the specific issue you are facing. The more details you can provide us, the faster we will be able to resolve your issue. Note that if support volumes are high, we may not respond to your query if you are not already using PageSpeed Service.
- If you believe that a site enabled with PageSpeed Service is hosting content that violates your rights, please follow the prompts at Removing Content From Google to file a complaint.