PageSpeed Service was turned off on August 3rd, 2015. Please see Turndown Information for PageSpeed Service.
We have compiled a list of the most frequently asked pricing questions below.
- How much does PageSpeed Service cost?
- At this time, PageSpeed Service is being offered free of charge. Pricing will be competitive, and details will be made available on a later date. (Note: If your site requires SSL, your domain will be subject to any fees associated with a Google Apps for Business account.)
- After PageSpeed Service announces pricing, how much time will I have before my account is charged?
- After announcing pricing for PageSpeed Service (PSS), there will be a grace period of at least 30 days, during which PSS will remain free of charge. We encourage you to decide if you want to continue using PSS during this time.
- Great! I'm glad to hear that PageSpeed Service is currently free of charge, but when will you announce pricing?
- We currently do not have a projected date yet for announcing the pricing.