This page contains the details of a technical writing project accepted for Season of Docs.
- Open source organization:
- Technical writer:
- Project name:
- High level restructuring and end user focus
- Project length:
- Standard length (3 months)
- Create and improve high-level documentation—Tutorials and How-Tos—covering topics that are missing from the official documentation.
- Creating a new ""Explanations"" section, organizing the content currently scattered through the reference documentation.
- Goal: provide ways to guide users to the parts of the documentation most relevant to them.
- Outcome: improve high-level documentation for new Pythonistas as well as experienced scientists and programmers.
- Please note that I have experience using NumPy in the context of numerical computing and machine learning (with Pandas, PyTorch, TensorFlow, and JAX).