Doc development. See timeline.
During Season of Docs, organization administrators will be required to evaluate the documentation project, their experiences executing the project, and their overall participation in Season of Docs starting June 16, 2021.
There will be three types of evaluations:
- Monthly evaluations that start on June 16, 2021 and end on October 15, 2021
- A final evaluation that will need to be submitted along with your case study by November 30, 2021 at 18:00 UTC
- Followup surveys that will start on May 2, 2022 and end on November 2, 2022
During the doc development phase of Season of Docs, organization administrators will evaluate the progress they've been making on the documentation project and their experiences executing the project on a monthly basis.
On June 16, 2021 you will be able to submit your evaluations by completing a form that will be available in the forms section of the admin guide.
During the final phase of Season of Docs, organization administrators evaluate the documentation project, their experiences executing the project, and their overall participation in Season of Docs.
When the final evaluation phase opens, you will be able to submit your evaluation by completing a form that will be available in the forms section of the admin guide.
Information to include in the final evaluation
This section describes the type of information you can supply in your final evaluation as an organization administrator.
Overall assessment of the documentation project:
- Do you consider the documentation project successfully completed (Y/N)?
- Justify the above decision. In particular, if you decide to mark the project as not successful, please give the reason(s) for failure.
Your experiences as an organization administrator in Season of Docs:
- Now that you’ve worked with a technical writer, do you see other parts of your open source project that can benefit from a technical writer’s attention?
- Is there anything else you'd like to tell the Google program administrators, or do you have any suggestions on how we can improve the program?
- Did you encounter any delightful surprises as a participant in Season of Docs?
After your documentation project has been completed, organization administrators will participate in no more than three quarterly followup surveys to measure the longer-term impact of your documentation project.
When the followup surveys open, you will be able to submit your evaluation by completing a form that will be available in the forms section of the admin guide.