To be eligible for inclusion in podcast features in Google Podcasts, you must do the following:
- Expose a valid RSS feed describing the podcast that conforms to the RSS 2.0 specifications and our feed requirements.
- Make sure the feed contains at least one episode that conforms to the episode requirements.
- Make sure the podcast has a
dedicated homepage that follows
our requirements. The homepage must have a
<link>pointing to your RSS feed.
- Make sure Googlebot can access the homepage and the RSS feed. The homepage and the RSS feed must not require a login, and must not be disallowed from crawling by the robots.txt or noindex robots meta tag. We also recommend that Googlebot can access and crawl any audio files within your RSS feed, though this is not required.
- Make sure the podcast homepage follows the Webmaster Guidelines.