Do you have content that you want on Google? Here are a few ways to submit it to us.
What content do you have?
Google doesn't require you to take any special steps to appear in search results, but you can help us find new or changed pages faster by letting us know when you make changes.
- Search Console: Submit a sitemap of your website to Google.
- Structured data: Label your structured content to help users find pages relevant to their search.
A business or person
- Google for Retail: To promote your products on Google Shopping, Google Offers, and other properties, you can submit your product catalogs digitally to Google Search.
- Google for Small Business: See what resources Google offers to help your small business thrive.
- Google My Business: Get your business on Google Maps.
- Street View: Invite customers on a virtual tour of your business.
- Knowledge panel: If you want to manage your identity as a person, business, or organization on Google, you can suggest changes to your knowledge panel entry.
- People card: Add a card about yourself to Google search results (only available for users in certain countries).
- Google Books and eBooks: Promote your books online and sell your titles through our eBook store.
- Scholar: Include scholarly works in Google's academic index.
- Google News: Appear in Google News search results, or provide digital editions for subscription.
- Geo Data Upload: If you are an authoritative or official source of regional data, publish it through Google.
- Photo Sphere: Photograph and share the world with 360° pictures.
- Street View: Provide a panoramic virtual tour of your property.
- Transit Partner Program: Encourage use of public transit by making it easy to locate routes, schedules and fares.
- Video on Google Search: Make your videos findable and crawlable by Google Search.
- YouTube: Upload, distribute, and monetize your videos.
- Podcast: Add your podcast to Google Podcasts.