If you're interested in discussing OR-Tools or Operations Research, please visit our forum.
Some guidelines for effective conversations:
- If you're having trouble solving an optimization problem, please include the smallest possible program that demonstrates the trouble, and which version of OR-Tools (e.g., 7.0) you're using.
- If you're having trouble installing OR-Tools, please include the error message in your post and mention which version of OR-Tools you're using as well as your operating system (e.g., Ubuntu 16.04, 64 bit).
- If you're wondering how to model a problem, please look at our examples and (for CP-SAT) samples on GitHub, and on this site. It's good practice to start with a small example and gradually add complexity.
- If you are also posting on StackOverflow or GitHub, please include cross-references to benefit future readers.
- Be nice, and assume the best of intentions from other list members.
Google does not provide paid consulting services for OR-Tools. Sorry!.