To get started with Native Client:
- Read the Technical Overview to understand how a Native Client application is structured and to get a feel for what you need to do to port existing code.
- Play with some of the applications in the Application Gallery to see what others have done so far.
- Download the Native Client SDK.
- Go through the Getting Started Tutorial. The tutorial walks you through how to get Native Client set up for the first time and check for browser version compatibility.
- Take a look through some of the applications in the
pepper_20/examples/directory in the SDK. You can run the applications from the SDK Examples and Demos page.
- Browse through the Developer's Guide and the Pepper API reference documentation.